Friday, November 10, 2006

Birthday Night Out

Leslie's turned 23 years old on Wednesday, but didn't really celebrate it until last night. I decided to take her out to the Bamboo Club, a Chinese bistro restaurant, for dinner. The food was delicious and so was the service. After dinner was over, happy hour conveniently started and friends started arriving. I started off with a Lemon Drop Martini and Leslie got her fruity tropical rum drink. It was a good time just chilling at the bar and talking with friends. The girls then decided they wanted to dance so we walked down Mill Avenue to Suite 301 where the music was pumping hard. It wasn't long until the girls started acting crazy and us guys kept our cool and checked out the scenery. After a couple of hours of that, we decided to call it a night before Leslie got sick from all the shots she'd been taking that night. We headed back home, but not before stopping by Jack in the Box to pick some up food.

Overall, last night was a great time, we hung out, partied, and I got to celebrate a fun bday.

Tonight after work, I am heading to Yuma to visit my parents. My friend Daniel has asked me to help him out with his daughter's bday party on Saturday so I'll probably be flipping burgers and taking care of the pinata. Looks like it will be a relaxing weekend away from the big city. We might even go down to Mexico, which is always fun.

Peace.

No comments: