Wednesday, November 08, 2006

First Web Log

Hi, this is my first attempt to keep a web log or blog. I plan to keep day to day history of the things that happen around me.

Yesterday, was Election Night and I voted for the second time in my life. I got a great feeling from exercising my right to elect public officials and have my say at which propositions should pass. Most of the choices I made came out successful. Arizona will be keeping Napolitano as Governor, Kyl as Senator and we will be represented by a new Congressman, Harry Mitchell. I tend to swing on the right conservative side most of the time, but this time I voted for who I though would better represent me and partisan views had no effect on me.

Other things things going on is Leslie, she is celebrating her 23rd year of life. wish her the best and a very Happy Birthday.

That is all I have to say for now, but I will surely try to keep this blog us updated as possible.

-Art

No comments: