Thursday, December 28, 2006

Television

So I haven't been a good blogger and kept on top of writing here at least once a week. A lot of things have happened since I last posted on here. Anways, regarding the TV thing I set for myself, I have been pretty good at it. I haven't sat down purposedly to watch TV. I have had to watch some here and there when visiting friends and family but I have mostly stuck to my computer. Right now I am watching the 1st season of 24 and I end up staying really late cause I keep wanting to watch another episode. Another new addition to my daily life is that I am another person that has began countless quests in the land of World of Warcraft. After being pushed by my friend Cesar to the point of annoyance to try the game, I decided to give it a shot. He was right, it is very fun and engaging. I am now working more hours at work so there is even less time for me to see any TV, but to tell you the truth, whenever I have watched TV, I have watched the series on PBS or political speeches on C-SPAN. Damn, I am getting old, or is it mature, i'll go for the latter. Anyways, we'll see how this turns out.

No comments: