Thursday, December 28, 2006

Techy Find find of the Day

Every once in a while I will attempt to post a blog code named Techy Finds. By Techy Finds, I mean stuff that caught my eye, which means it has to be something really cool cause I'm cool like that.

Anyways, here is the something that I think will become huge in no time.

divShare: Park Unlimited Files for Free

divshare.jpg

Sounds too good to be true. They claim you can upload almost any file format for free. There is no limit to how many files you can upload as long as they are 100MB in size. You can create picture galleries, save important documents, upload video. This can come in real handy when you need to access files from remote places and aren't close to your computer. You can also share files by email or by linking them an online social community (i.e. MySpace).

divShare Site [Diversion Web Publishing, LLC]

No comments: