Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, New Ideas

Happy New Year!!!
2007 has started and with it come new things, new ideas. I have set new goals for me to reach this year and I expect to keep them. I plan to completely become debt free by the end of the year as well as get my certification which I have kinda put off due to other things. I also on joining a gym and dedicate myself to going at least 3 times per week. I have previously joined gyms and after a while I stop going. Perhaps this time I'll use what I pay for. Unfortunately for the new year, I have broken one of my goals. I watched a lot of TV over the New Year's break. I watched a lot of news and TV Movies. I also watched some football games. It just happened, I didn't even know I was doing it until I got to my computer and realized what I had done. I am bad.

Anyways, I wish you all the best for this year, good luck with all your goals and aspirations. Here are some funny and interesting links your might want to check out.

86 Rules of Boozing
Worst Album Covers
JScreenFix
Original Super Mario Bros. in 3D

No comments: